The votes are in! The Infiniti Q50 is among the finalists for the 2014 World Car of the Year (WCOTY) award. It was one of 12 vehicles that made the shortlist. Perhaps this accomplishment can be credited to the Q50's high-tech electronic and safety features, its luxurious interior, great fuel economy and potent V6 engine. Whatever the reason, the 2015 Infiniti Q50 is leaving a big and lasting impression on shoppers. Experience the powerful V6 engine that delivers 328 horsepower and all the luxurious interior amenities for yourself. Stop in for a test-drive a 2015 Infiniti Q50 in Roanoke, VA, at Berglund Infiniti of Roanoke, serving customers throughout Christiansburg and Blacksburg.
- 3.7-liter (3,696cc) 24-valve V6 engine, aluminum-alloy block and heads
- Double overhead camshaft (DOHC), 4 valves per cylinder with microfinished camshafts. Continuously Variable Valve Timing Control System (CVTCS) optimizes opening of intake valves. Variable Valve Event and Lift (VVEL®) for intake valves improves performance, emissions and fuel efficiency
- Electronically controlled seven-speed automatic with Adaptive Shift Control (ASC).
- Automatic on/off LED headlights with daytime running lights
- Front LED fog lights
- LED rear brake lights and center high-mounted stoplight (CHMSL)
- Infiniti Intelligent Key with Push Button Ignition
- Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control (ATC) system with microfilter
- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
- Six-speaker audio system with high-definition AM/FM radio, CD with MP3 playback capability, Radio Data System (RDS) and speed-sensitive volume control
- Infiniti InTouch™ Apps
- Infiniti InTouch™ dual display system screens, LCD/VGA eight-inch upper and seven-inch lower color vehicle-information displays
- Rearview monitor
- Infiniti Advanced Air Bag System (AABS) includes dual-stage front supplemental air bags with an occupant-classification sensor. Air bag inflation rate is adjusted depending on crash severity. If the front-passenger's seat is empty, a sensor will deactivate the air bag
- Roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags for front and rear-seat outboard occupant head protection
- Multimedia playback of digital files from a USB flash drive on WVGA color display
- Infiniti Studio on Wheels® by Bose® 14-speaker Premium Audio System, including three-way component front door speakers with 10-inch subwoofers and a parcel shelf-mounted subwoofer, CD player with MP3 playback capability, Radio Data System (RDS) and speed-sensitive volume control
- Advanced Climate Control System (ACCS) with auto-recirculation, Plasmacluster® air purifier and Grape Polyphenol Filter
When your 2015 Infiniti Q50 needs scheduled maintenance or repairs, look no further than Berglund Infiniti of Roanoke, where our expert technicians are trained to handle your service needs quickly and affordably.
If you're looking to customize your new 2015 Infiniti Q50, Berglund Infiniti of Roanoke can help you with parts and aftermarket accessories. Our Parts Department keeps a comprehensive inventory of OEM auto parts, and if we don't have a part or accessory you need on hand, we will be more than happy to order it for you.
If you'd like to purchase or lease the 2015 Infiniti Q50 in Roanoke, VA, drop by Berglund Infiniti of Roanoke at 5000 Franklin Road, Roanoke, VA 24014 for a test-drive. We look forward to serving our customers from Roanoke, VA, and throughout Christiansburg and Blacksburg!
*Based on 2015 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.